close

Privacy guaranteed - Your email is not shared with anyone.

Twist of the Wrist - by Keith Code

Discussion in 'Motorcycle Talk' started by beansbaxter, Jul 10, 2005.

1. Dang been reading this book and it's very insightful. Anyone else read it? Any other motorcycle riding related books anyone would recommend??

And I'm not referring to Wheelies for Dummies, which I did see at the motorcycle dealer in Maui, Hawaii.

2. I liked Sport Riding Techniques by Nick Ienatsch. Easy read with some very good information.

I also have Twist Of the Wrist 2 but the author's writing style made it hard for me to stay focused.

J

3. David Hough's "Proficient Motorcycling" and "Proficient Motorcycling II"

4. snake

snake Paralized with excitement

I have read some of "Twist Of the Wrist 2" and I am reading "Total Control" by Lee Parks.

5. These should be required reading for street riding.

6. I just picked up copies of "More Proficient Motorcycling" and "Twist Of the Wrist" today but I could not find a copy of "Proficient Motorcycling" at any of the book local bookstores. Looks like I'll be ordering it from Amazon.com.

7. Hi, found this site address on the window of a GSXR parked in front of Full Throttle in Kennewick last weekend.

8. Try Motorcycle Tuning for Performance by Kevin Cammeron - a comprehensive overview of go fast tuning tips and tricks with solid theory and practice for those who want to do some tuning.
    A little dated but still a good read.

9. was it a gixxer or ninja? what color?

10. You can also go to the library and they got twist of the wrist and the superbike school video.

11. jezterr

jezterr Retired Admin

+1

it's my bathroom bible.

12. mine is my zx-12r service manual.

13. I think it was a GSXR 1000 but I don't remember the color, it could have been blue and white, it didn't look stock. Since it was my first trip to a new toy store my attention was more on the store then the bike but the URL running up the side of the windscreen cought my attention.