close

Privacy guaranteed - Your email is not shared with anyone.

Unmarked Spokane Officers of the law...

Discussion in 'Eastside' started by beansbaxter, May 8, 2005.

1. Was sitting at a traffic light today on my 12, Spokane city cop in front of me with his window down talking to the car next to him. I couldnt figure out why they were talking at the red light, then I realized a uniformed police officer was driving the other car. Made a mental note of it...

Dark blue, almost black, 2004 Ford Mustang GT, with a license plate showing 020-NLY.

Thought I'd pass the word out...it is totally unmarked!

2. Its owned by traffic, gets passed around the traffic unit by different cops, works on road rage/speeding/chachi assignments. HARD TO SPOT!

E

3. Did it have tabs? If it is state/county owned it should not have tabs. Thats what I look for when I pass a car doing the speed limit.

4. we were pulled over by him on freya, north of upriver drive. its totally unmarked, basically a privatly owned vehicle. has red and black racing seat covers, a larger GT hood scoop and darker wheels. he was actually pretty cool, just warned us that theve had complaints about sport bikes riding too fast in the area and that they would be watching us!

5. You mean people actually complain about "sportbikes" causing mayhem??? Say it isn't so! I wish I would have seen this post coming! Well, it's official, Johnny-Law/the fuzz/5-0/Ponch is doing exactly what I DIDN'T WANT...they're paying extra attention to crotch-rockets. Thank you to all who contributed to this fabulous achievement! :banghead:

6. Ah yeah. Ive seen him around. He doesnt have an exempt plate does he?

7. There is no law that causes cops to have XMT plates. This car has normal tabs, and only carries lights inside the grille, behind the rear view mirror, and in the taillights.

E

8. 954rr

954rr Thumper

they also have 2005 ford f150 and three or four impalas and a volvo wagon and 2004 tahoe a minivan of some sort and one other one that i forget. it makes wheelies alot harder

9. jabstar17

jabstar17 Le Bitch

U GUYS ARE FUNNY!!!! :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:

10. Guff

Guff Forum Admin Staff Member

It's cool that the one let you guys off with a warning for whatever it is you were doing. :wink:

-Guff

11. FYI: A meeting was help by local police about sportbikes.They have asked the STA to help them find out who is causing mayhem in town. Just thought you all would like to know.

12. jabstar17

jabstar17 Le Bitch

Causing Mayhem!! Sounds like were playing Grand Theft Auto!!!!! hAHAHAHAHHAAHHAHHAHHAHHAHAHAHA

:evil: :twisted: :evil: :twisted: :evil:

13. the city is running out of money!! they have to make it up somewhere! why not ticket a group of made up of younger people for the most part. Younger people who generally wont fight a ticket??

14. sounds like we're in fight club or something! :twisted:

15. the new RCW law states that all state and local cops only have to be wearing a uniform during time of service NO xmt taps or lights are required! they no longer have to have lights showing or any police markings on the cars, so watch out

16. Outstanding this is making riding even more exciting. Cops and robers anyone.[​IMG]

17. They've got the unmarked ones out on I-90 today - yay! wee! Saw 2 this morning on the way into work + 1 regular stater.

18. I've also heard there was a light blue nissan pathfinder out and about in spokane. at least here in pullman they're pretty much marked, except there is a stater with a marron impala w/tinted windows...BEWARE! :)

19. Hello everybody...

Cool to hear you all talking aobut local stuff....I have seen those cars and I'm afraid they are a sign of bad things to come.