close

Privacy guaranteed - Your email is not shared with anyone.

Valley Chapel

Discussion in 'Eastside' started by Beerbohm, May 8, 2005.

1. Any one been on Valey chapel in the last day or so? How did it look?

2. Out there a week ago, still had heavy sand in the fun part. Ill divulge some roads today that are clean though...

E

3. does anyone know what became of the kid who lowsided his zx11 a few weeks ago on VC?

4. It's "that" kid Paul...the one who ripped his clip-on off! Last I heard, he was up to wreck number 3 for the year. But that was a while ago, so who knows how many times he's gone down.

5. I remember that kid. Shawn and I pulled up as you guys were trying to get it started. We saw him like a week later on Sprague trying to show off doing little 2 foot wheelies. it was great!!

6. G-Spot

G-Spot Pint Size Pimpin'

Yeah....Jonny....whenever we go riding now and he shows up...we immediately ask him to leave....kids a f*cking moron! :la:

7. jabstar17

jabstar17 Le Bitch

Hey give me a break!! I know I am a MORON but I just cant help it!!!

GGGOOOOSSSSHHHH!!!!

Any ways. Ya stay away from that punk kid. He doesn't have much for Brains!

8. RESPECT to the 3 wrecks in one year. That kid is down with the devil man. Cut him some slack. It takes balls to run with a bike with blowen fork seals drippen shit all over your front breaks. I want this lad riden behind me at all times. SSSSSSSHHHHHHHEEEEEEEEEEETTTTTTT BBBBBBBBOOOOOOOYYYYYYYYYY :rr:

9. 954rr

954rr Thumper

who is it? what is his name a again?

10. G-Spot

G-Spot Pint Size Pimpin'

Branden Messenger.....

Matt...you're not a moron....you're the closet that I may be to a real midget!!! Can I put you in a box, take you home, pet you, and keep you as my little pet? firedevil:

11. jabstar17

jabstar17 Le Bitch

I dont think Paul would be very happy.

12. G-Spot

G-Spot Pint Size Pimpin'

What he doesn't know can't hurt you..... :lol: