close

Privacy guaranteed - Your email is not shared with anyone.

Valley of the Damned Ride: May 21

Discussion in 'Westside' started by beansbaxter, Apr 24, 2005.

1. May 21

Voyage to the Valley of the Dammed.

The west side meeting place is the Buzz Inn at Snohomish Airport, address:

9900 Air Port Way
    Snohomish, WA

Meet at 8:30 for breakfast and departing at 9:30 for meeting at Marblemount at 11:00.

2. I never heard of this ride, what's the course? Snohomish to Marblemount and back?

3. me neither but I could be interested. I assume north cascades

4. I wonder if this trip is reference to Diablo Dam... meaning a run to the devil by the damned?! :confused3:

5. The ride is being organized by the Honda Nighthawk group. Folks on the Wetside are going to meet at the Buzz Inn at the Snohomish Airport for breakfast, then ride up to Marblemount, where we will meet up with folks riding over from the Dryside. Once we are all together, we will all ride to Winthrop for lunch.

If you have any more questions, especially where/when the Drysiders are meeting up, I suggest you hop over to the PNW Roadriders Yahoo group and check/ask there for details.
    http://autos.groups.yahoo.com/group/PNWRoadRiders/

I should add that our Spring Break in Lewiston ride was great fun. I love riding the Palouse.
    Bill Anderson & Peking DUC (02-ST4s) Edmonds, WA.

6. I love that picture of the person in full leather leaning off the panda! LMAO!

7. You can't imagine how hard it was to get Daniel off the panda once we were done shooting.

8. Hey now! :lol: Gotta watch out for Bill, the only WSU Alum who rides Italian and speaks Mandarin.

How much longer till ya retire over at the Bureau?

9. May have to do that, thanks for the heads up.