close

Privacy guaranteed - Your email is not shared with anyone.

vancouver costco sell liquor?

Discussion in 'Vancouver' started by Iceman04503, Jan 19, 2012.

1. LOL....crackup:crackup:

i'm thinking you are all wrong...
    once the liberal scum of the earth think up enough lawsuits to get the newly passed law (by the people I might add!) either overturned or at least stayed...

my thoughts...a run for the CA border may still be cheaper...I think even after Costco in June in Vanquiver...taxes are taxes (whether at state controlled store or Costco)

2. Do not listen to these retards, go to costco now.

3. KillermondoDude

KillermondoDude Intellectually Sphinctered

June is the answer and the answer shall be june
    May maybe counted if only followed by june
    July is right out

Fast Eddie 919 likes this.
  4. We purchased 38, 2liter bottles of Kirkland vodka from the CostCo in oregon!

5. [​IMG]

Repp'd

6. One of my favorites of all time.

The Holy Hand Grenade.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=xOrgLj9lOwk

7. So your saying we need to go to Costco? ... in Jun?... in a procession? Well OK, but who's going to be chanting and who's going to be swinging the hibachi back and forth with two steaks on it? :scratchea

8. gixxerjeff

gixxerjeff emw2k9 beer pong champions

iceman, do you have any other questions we could help you with?

9. Nope. I stopped following this thread a while ago.

10. Now that it's June, does anyone know what the prices are like? Is it still cheaper to buy in Oregon? I have a wedding coming up and need to buy some Remy Martin VSOP and XO.

11. I think it might be cheaper to take a taxi to california to buy your booze rather than buying in Warshington. I could be wrong though, it's happened once before.

12. Texasl

Texasl Totally Charming Retired Moderator

To help you get up the guts to go through with it or for when you realize what you have done?

It doesn't bode well for matrimonial bliss if you have to get the bride drunk. :roll:

13. :tard: