close

Privacy guaranteed - Your email is not shared with anyone.

Video of me on my moto. v.Portland/Columbia River Gorge

Discussion in 'Portland Region' started by Stuckhead, Oct 23, 2012.

1. Shitty weather is keeping me inside until I get my Aerostich...

Went riding the last good day of weather we had up here with my parents, they have a slower pace and I don't like to lose them... It's just a relaxing ride.

Enjoy the view. 8) I'd recommend fullscreen/1080 if you can.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=9C1oLUktNDw&feature=player_embedded

Dr. E likes this.
  2. Dr. E

Dr. E Theoretical Propagandist

You are a very lucky man my friend. The time you spend with them doing this is only something I could have dreamed of doing.

I am glad you cherish the time with them and you guy enjoy being together. It is really nice seeing a video that reminds you of what motorcycling can do for a family.

Thanks!

3. They have been riding mopeds/motorcycles since they lived in the Philippines and Hawaii, they passed it down to me :mfclap: I know I'm extremely lucky to have parents that share my favorite hobby. My father and I are planning on doing a cross country trip, mom said she will go one way but fly back home crackup:

I'd need to get a different bike though crackup: Thank you - and you're welcome!

4. This video and the music is mesmerizing...put me in a very happy place.
    Thank you...

5. I enjoyed it @ 1080! Thank you. I can appreciate the time it takes to make/edit a video!

I did want to see more of the scantily clad bizzies in downtown Portland tho. You should have hovered near their car a little longer. ;)

6. Thanks, it's Sigur Ros, they make good music... Different than every other gopro video with AWOLNATION - SAIL crackup:

It was a laid back ride with my parents, just a good relaxing vid :mrgreen: glad you liked it!

Awesome man! Thanks, It took some time, I took it down from like 60 min of film... most people don't want to watch anything longer than 5 minutes. Glad you liked it!

The girls were really nice actually, they took some pictures on the bike, I forgot to turn the gopro on for all that :angry7: It was stuck on my helmet. Oh well, next time! Thanks for watching!

Hopefully when the road is covered in ice/snow we can all look at what we get to experience in our beautiful summers.

Last edited: Oct 25, 2012
  7. You're welcome! If thats you in the AV i'd like to see some of your flying videos :mfclap: