close

Privacy guaranteed - Your email is not shared with anyone.

W.a.rider T-shirt??

Discussion in 'Eastside' started by Beerbohm, Jun 27, 2005.

1. I have a guy that I work with who does T-Shirts and says that he can make some for us cost is about 15$. If there is any one who is interested let me know. We also need to come up with a desine for it. I was thinking www.washintonriders.com on the back across the shoulder and a pic of some type of sport bike on the back. I am no good at the artist thing. The you can have any color you want as long as you like black. Other colors are about 1 extra. If you are interested post up.

2. JR, do a design?

put the wa riders on the shoulder?

If its cool lookin id bite

E

3. I already have the production run about 2 designs updates to do before printing...

And the cost will be less than 15...stay tuned.

4. Lucky

Lucky The $75,000 Rider

Hmmm...probably asking too much, but personalized ones with names would be cool too. But hey, I'm probably too broke for even the generic shirt.

5. :roll: As long as it's black

6. Just because your momma put your name on your kangaroos does not mean you need your name on your shirt.

I vote for beans to get the shirts. I'll take 2

7. yeah im in for a white one

8. Lucky

Lucky The $75,000 Rider

UNDEROOS Damn it! Not kangaroos...

And I was too poor to have my name on em'. They always had my brother's name on them, and they were passed down to me. In the tougher years they had my sister's name on them. Now I just steal them from the sororities down the street. I feel so pretty when I put them on...

9. jezterr

jezterr Retired Admin

i had thrown a design together real quick for washingtonriders and camp motorsports... nothing on the shoulder, though, but beans may changed that...

10. that shirt is for camp...and is "sportbike" oriented haha...

The shirts I am making will use our official logo...will come in a dark navy blue and white too...

I'll post a poll soon to get an idea on sizes...first production run will be short sleeve and will be limited. I'm sure I'll post something up before you see them in the estore.

11. Shwaa

Shwaa Retired

Screen names or nick names on the arms would be sweet

12. :scratchea

13. I bet you say that to all the boys.

14. Jafar

Jafar Retired Admin

need to put the logo on the very bottom on the shirt so when it hangs out from our jackets you can see it.

i vote for JR's helmet alone and huge on the front, then washington riders on the back.

kawi green and RED!!!!

15. Our screen names would be awesome to be on the arms cause then we could know who eachother were on the boards.

16. KCander

KCander El Duderino "Old Timer"

I don't care what color it is, I'll buy one. Representin' fo' da' Dubya-A!

17. Not sure on the screenames being put on...kinda doubtful as they would have to be guaranteed to sell...but I will look into it with my printing guy and see what we can do...

:tshirt:

18. Can I have one of these on mine.
    [​IMG]

19. Only if you post up a pic of you actually doing any one of those.