close

Privacy guaranteed - Your email is not shared with anyone.

Wed 5-25

Discussion in 'Eastside' started by Beerbohm, May 24, 2005.

1. For those that have just joined up or those who have never been. There is a meeting at peking north on division at 7:30pm all are welcome to attend. This is a good opertunity to meet all those other sport bike riders that you see out there.

This is a Street Addiction meeting.

2. I would like to go to one, since I know about all of about 3 people on here. I have to work late that night so how long will you be there?

3. from the sounds of it they are wanting to wrap up the meetings early so that people can go ride. If you came by about 830 people might still be there. The meetings are every other wed. If you can't make this one see ya at the next one.

4. 954rr

954rr Thumper

hey well i'm the prez so if you want to get any info let me know and i would be glad to fill you in

5. Gonna be a midday ride associated with the meeting for those of us with nighttime engagements?

Im gonna have tires to scrub!

E

6. How about we all meet at the depot about 5ish go for a ride then head to the meeting? Post up if your up for it yes or no.

7. Was hopin for noonish, gonna look at daniels post...

E

8. snake

snake Paralized with excitement

So what all happens at this meeting?

9. G-Spot

G-Spot Pint Size Pimpin'

Hey E...gimmie a call....I'm game all afternoon tomorrow.....

10. Kolat

Kolat emw2k9 beer pong champions

I'll be there, I met a few of the guys up at office depot tonight.....

T

11. Yeah I talked to Skibum and he said he met quite a few peeps down at Office Depot. Anyone know a girl named Stacey, rides a GSXR, lives in Cheney??

12. I will be in a deep sleep at noon you all enjoy that ride. If any one is up for a 5 oclocker post up and I will meet you.

13. 954rr

954rr Thumper

well we usually discuss upcoming events that we are doing like this recent charity event that we are going to do. right now we still are trying to get a member base going as far as figuring out who wants to be in the group because we will have certain little things going on at local dealers that we know about. And i know we have someting set up @ silverwood this year too

14. We were riding with her yesterday. That GSXR she has is pretty sweet.