close

Privacy guaranteed - Your email is not shared with anyone.

Wed July 13 - 1:00pmish Shwaa Time

Discussion in 'Central' started by beansbaxter, Jul 11, 2005.

1. Riders from Spokane and Pullman will be arriving into the TriCities around 1:00pm to pick up the TriCity riders and head back to Pullman for Trixie's 1st Annual BBQ...

Post up if you are going to make it. Zack and Shwaa will figure out where to meet up. The ride back should be through Walla Walla, great ride!

2. Shwaa

Shwaa Retired

I don't know the TriCities area very well so I'm gonna need some good directions!

Josh

3. So where we meetin up and what ride are we gonna do from dry-shitties to pull-man?

E

4. That Starbucks or Carls Junior are right on the strip and easy to see....those are typically my stopping points on the wat thru to Vancouver anyway.

5. I want to know too...since I will be in Sunnyside tomorrow instead of today...I might as well head from tricities with the rest of the group.

What town, where at, and what time?

6. carls or starbucks actually sounds like a pretty good idea

7. snake

snake Paralized with excitement

Where is Carls or Starbucks...Kennewick?

8. kennewick right on 395. i guess we are meeting in kahlotus (spelling?)

9. zack...call josh on his cell...riders i know met up in colfax and were taking back roads to tricities, they left colfax shortly after 10 this morning. josh has ur cell phone number so should call u when he gets in there.

bring lots of riders!!