close

Privacy guaranteed - Your email is not shared with anyone.

Wedndesday Night "at the Strip"

Discussion in 'Westside' started by Jafar, Jul 12, 2005.

1. Jafar

Jafar Retired Admin

i'm going to try to be there at 4p to check things out, do some laps...whatever.

hope some of ya can make it, 4-10p at pacific raceways.

2. I'm planning to go... when are you gonna buzz down there?

3. Jafar

Jafar Retired Admin

i wouldn't mind getting there at 330p. if you can, maybe we can meet up at 3p at that coffee shop in bellevue.

4. :scared What's the deal? How do you get on the track???????

5. Jafar

Jafar Retired Admin

$5/lap. go to rentonmotorcycles.com and there is a pop-up advertising it. anyone been there yet and have more details?

6. jezterr

jezterr Retired Admin

i should be out there around 7. see y'all there.

7. Jafar

Jafar Retired Admin

Anyone else going!!?? let me know so i can look out for you when i get there. i'll be in the black and red Hein Gerick jacket.

JR, make sure you find me!!!

8. I'll be there.

You know my bike, black and red F4i with silver upper. In my black Joe Rocket leathers.

9. erickb

erickb Mr. PNW Riders 2007

I am thinking about it, if I do I will be wearing a GP Star Yamaha jacket black/grey can't miss the big tunning fork on the back of the jacket. :evil4:

10. I'm leaving right now for the coffee shop... I might be a couple minutes after 3...

11. Jafar

Jafar Retired Admin

so, Ben, Chris, JR, KP, KP's wife and myself showed up.

was that everyone there from the board?

was a blast, we'll have to do it again on the 3rd!!!

was stunting and we ran a section of the track--that was my first day on a track--the world is a beautiful place! :mrgreen: :mrgreen: :mrgreen:

12. That was definitely a good time.

Jafar was a bad dog on the track... I actually learned quite a bit from his lines. Everyone else thought they could compete until he hit the turns. Jackasses.

13. jezterr

jezterr Retired Admin

dude, ben where'd you and chris go? i just got ahead a couple cars to get on 167 and you guys disappeared...

was definitely a good time. that should happen more often. gotta get some balls and actually speed up on that track... maybe use the bike for what it was designed to do...

14. We had to stop to get fuel. I thought we told you that right before we left... Sorry man.

15. Sorry I has to miss out on the fun. Maybe next time...

16. Jafar

Jafar Retired Admin

yeah, august 3rd!

lots to do there so you won't get bored. there were only 3 contestants for the bikini contest. i think first place was $500, second $200 or $300, and third $100. all the girls who were in the bikini contest won money!!! i'm signing up next time, might just make some money by default!

i need to fix the air in my brake lines and the bad feel on my front tire so i can shake ben, and ben needs to get some leathers so he doesn't have to worry about ruining his fancy jeans. :scared

17. jezterr

jezterr Retired Admin

whoops. guess i was feeling we todd ed by the end of that evening...

18. Sounds like a good time. I should be there next time. I was just too damn tired from the Seca trip.

19. cordodor

cordodor Retired

yeah, just keep rubbin it in, silver