close

Privacy guaranteed - Your email is not shared with anyone.

Wednesday April 20th Ride to Spokane

Discussion in 'Westside' started by greene08, Apr 18, 2005.

1. Howdy all, I am going to do an STS (Seattle to Spokane) ride this Wednesday starting around 12 noon and time trial myself to see how fast I can get out there. I figure that way I can miss any traffic (like there would be any) and all of the weekend warrior drivers on the road. Plus it's a good excuse to take advantage of the nice weather we are supposed to have this week.

If anyone else wants to join me on this journey I will be leaving the Bellevue/Issaquah area as close to noon as I can. The exact location has yet to be set because so far I am the only one going. If anyone else wants to do it let me know!

I am staying overnight in some cheap hotel in Spokane Wednesday night and heading back Thursday around 10am. Should be fun, I will post my time results when I return.

2. Hey if your are looking for a cheap hotel in spokane use priceline-mid week you can probably get a 3 star for 35-40 +tax.

3. Yeah definitely. I visit the area pretty often as my ex girlfriend lives there. I just got a room at the Red Lion River Inn (3 Star) for $40/night! Stoked! Thanks.

- Mitch