close

Privacy guaranteed - Your email is not shared with anyone.

Wednesday Night Ride!!!

Discussion in 'Kitsap' started by Luckyadam12, Mar 12, 2013.

1. Well... That was interesting lol

Coulda been a lot worse. Chalk it up to a lesson learned. Glad you're ok man. Well, at least til your wife gets ahold of you anyway.

posted using Outdoor Hub Campfire

Last edited: Apr 3, 2013
  2. Well I'm glad he is ok and I'm glad I could help him out could of been worse

3. Luckyadam12

Luckyadam12 Honda Rider

Very true. Thank you very much for the needed help!!! Good ride, up until that point. I will say, everyone helps each other on this forum.
    Good see some new faces.
    Firedad, after all the years we have chatted and badgered each other, it was good to finally meet you.

Justin, take care buddy and heal up quick! You have my number if you need anything.

Last edited: Apr 3, 2013
  4. Hey guys it me justin. Just wanted to give an update on the lowside. I'm doing ok and got all cleaned up, and currently waiting on my results. Thank u to all who were there and for your help and support. I'm just so glad I'm ok and basically walked away. Thank you also for your well wishing. I've never felt this kind of support and caring from people that are Acquaintances or that don't know me. I can't wait to get back on the bike, and yes I will be getting back on as soon as I heal up. Thank u once again!

Posted using Outdoor Hub Campfire

5. Lmfao... I knew you looked familiar. Trusey. Didn't realize who it was in that rockin logger get up of yours.

Adam... Was great tip finally meet you as well... Along with the others of course. :)

Justin... Just glad you're ok man.. we have a great group of people both on the board and in Kitsap specifically. Also good to heart you're gonna be back on the bike. :)

posted using Outdoor Hub Campfire

6. Luckyadam12

Luckyadam12 Honda Rider

What did your wife say? Hopefully she is taking it well.
    Best time to get back on is sooner than later!

7. My wife was ok with it. She wasnt mad or anything. Just really shocked and worried. She's ok with me getting back on the bike as soon as I heal and the bike gets fixed.

8. Yea that was me Lol yea I look alittle different in my lifted truck and work shit than I do on my red beauty and riding stuff lol I thought you looked a little confused yesterday when I said I will haul his bike to his house for him you kinda had the look like I was just some random person gunna jack his shit lolcrackup:

9. So would anyone be interested in helping me get my bike from carr's garage to my house. I don't have a truck and I can't ride the bike. My body hurts to much and I want to try and get the claim started as soon as possible. If anyone is available just reply, pm me, or call or text. Carr said he won't be off of work till 6 pm today. Thanks to anyone who can help.

10. Shoot I would move it again but that too late for me I got stuff to do later good luck

11. Thanks Jesse, it's cool man. I appreciate it.

12. If it ain't moved by Friday and you can get to it early Friday morning I can do it

13. Ok I will let you know if it doesn't get moved. Thanks alot man.

14. If you can give me a lift back to my place I can just ride it over to you tonight.

15. Thank u Carr for all your help!

16. Luckyadam12

Luckyadam12 Honda Rider

We were looking at it last night, doesn't look too bad!

17. Anyone planning on making this ride tomorrow?

NVM I failed to check the forecast...rain, typical weather for my day off.

Last edited: Apr 9, 2013
  18. Luckyadam12

Luckyadam12 Honda Rider

I'll be there.
    Depending on how bad it is..