close

Privacy guaranteed - Your email is not shared with anyone.

wenatchee, its only 1 time a year

Discussion in 'Wenatchee' started by smoky, May 5, 2005.

1. YO!!! I wanna ride to wenatchee, on friday may 6th 2005 and come back on sat may 7th 2005 ......... girls flashing their tits !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
    any one wanna join come to 1802 e 33rd ave spokane. Its 33rd and pittsburg you cant loose it, 8pm sharp
    thank you !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! :shock:

2. So whats happing in wenatchee to cause girls to flash? Should we bring the girls from there to train the girls over here?

Is there some kinda show or something going on?

3. jabstar17

jabstar17 Le Bitch

Apple Blossom Festival!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

4. some kind of fastival where girlz flash tits man girls come from all over washingtion state U dont wanna miss it

5. im going sat morning the 7th drop me a pm if you want to meet up a few guys on my hockey team live thier and we can crash at thier houses

6. .... man, flashing titties! this is mother's day weekend and I gotta go see my mommy. :(

:lol:

7. Nothin better than apple blossom festival :p ya just gotta be careful cause cops are all over the place the tickets are next to impossible to get out of (chelan county can kiss my ass). I stay away from there now

8. he is doing this a bunch...questioned hiim...said "im almost done"...already reported...