close

Privacy guaranteed - Your email is not shared with anyone.

Wenatchee Riders Check In!!

Discussion in 'Wenatchee' started by LearMechanic, Apr 27, 2007.

1. Rippn

Rippn Human Race Qualifier<br>FREE and clean

Welcome!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
    I met a GREAT bunch in Wen. !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
    TRUE MOTORCYCLENTHUSISTS and HUMANIODZ!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
    now if somebody would just sponser (help w/ green card)me so I could visit more often...
    Dustys double w/ cheese and grilled onions... and the ROCK'N CREW!!!!!!!!!!!!!
    FREE and clean, Ripp'n

2. I love DUSTYS burgers....fantastic.

3. Welcome Rusty.
    We have talked about a mid-winter Dusty's roundup. Maybe after the Holidays blow over we'll have to do that. I'm a needin' a grease burger fix.

4. Welcome to the board RustyBux... I hope to see you around!

Rippn is gracious with his compliments... I'm glad he likes us!

5. Are there any plans for doing anything bike related in the Wenatchee area.
    I always end up going to the coast but it be nice to have something closer.

6. Once spring and summer hits, bike nights on Thursday at Dusty's. And there are some rides on the weekends as well. Althought I hardly turn out for any of them, there are fun rides with good peeps.

7. I am so ready for spring I will make the Dusty's this year and hopefully go on a few rides.
    But thanks.

8. With the lack of snow, I am ready to hang up the snowmobiles and snowboard and get both the RC and KTM out.

9. I think there is way to much snow not a winter person don't like the cold and yes I know I am in the wrong part of the state for not liking snow.
    But I have to make the best of it so I am working on my newest project bike and getting it ready for pain and it's first ride for me.

10. Frank checking in. Hope to meet you guys and go on some rides this year. Work had me pretty tied up last year. Bring on the warm weather

11. Rippn

Rippn Human Race Qualifier<br>FREE and clean

HECK!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! it's above 9f !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
    wheres my tyedye hulla skirt for ice race'n???!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
    Bwhahahahahaahahahahahaahahahahahaahhaaa!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
    If it hadn't dumped on us for new years day...Texan and I prolly would have visited the GREAT W PNW'RS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
    YA BUNCH OF UNRULEYGANS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
    I HOPE to see ya all soon...
    FREE and clean, (sane'r than you) Ripp'n

12. Speedy

Speedy Guest

Dave checking in. I did not know about the Dusty's thing. Will try to meet up this spring and summer.

13. Welcome Dave

I'll PM you.

Good to see you've still got the Triumph.

~Breeze

14. Matches

Matches Guest

Been hearing about this site for some time, thought I'd pop on over......

[​IMG]

I ride an '06 Yamaha MOD-225 (it stopped being an 'XT' long ago, LOL)

Just broke 'er out of 'Winterization' and stretching her out a bit, heated grips freshly installed (WHY did I ever ride without them???).

Anyway, glad to be here, thanks for having me!

Cheers!

-Matches

15. :mfclap:New to forum. But not to the valley or riding. Would like to meet those interested in track days in spokane. I did 3 with inland speed last summer and they are very profesional. pray for clean roads

16. OHAI, Dave! :mfclap: Peshastin is representing! Yep, the Inland Speed boys are a great group!

17. HI Lizi..Thanks for the info to day... don't wan't to look like a squid.. Need a resister.. will come see you

18. What up Dave, Bill here from Cashmere. Hope to see you around more this summer. The RC is fired up and almost ready to roll.

19. Welcome Matches. I notice you have on the Ogio Flight Vest. I got one late last year, so I haven't had a chance to try it out. How do you like it?