close

Privacy guaranteed - Your email is not shared with anyone.

What happens when your 999 doesnt run right?

Discussion in 'Motorcycle Talk' started by badbrad, Jul 12, 2005.

1. You get to ride BITCH on a monster with your brother

Two brother racing crackup:

[​IMG]

2. So, what was wrong with the 999????

Oh and the idea of "riding bitch on a monster" is just too funny! crackup:

3. spolic...when did ya get the term pipes? my pics of ur duc dont have them on them, from our valley chapel ride way back in the dizzay...

yeah what happened to tony's bike? he looks like he is alright. is that the first passenger the pilot has ever riden with?

4. That's just bad! :clap

5. spolic

spolic Ducati Pilot

Tony's motor was not running right so it stayed in the trailer Sunday.

I had a problem with the stock pipes and they were covered under warranty. I was given a choice; take new stock pipes or get after market upgrade at no cost. You see my choice in that picture. They look and sound a thousand times better than stock. To replace the stock pipes would have cost $2,200! The Termi's were $1,100 (if I remember right)

6. spolic

spolic Ducati Pilot

A seat cowl is my next add on. To avoid any further stow-aways.

7. :shock:

dayyyummmmm!

What was the problem with the stockers? Is it common?

8. spolic

spolic Ducati Pilot

They never found out. :scratchea My best guess is that a mouse found a nice warm home to sleep and got stuck. (smells like chicken)

I though that they were joking about the 2200 bucks. I only paid $6000 for the bike!

9. jezterr

jezterr Retired Admin

way to be, ducati. please take my money.

10. I met a guy at a ducati shop today down here in Southern Oregon who had a 999-R...This guy had dyno'd 154rwhp!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! I was looking at a black 999-S when he told me to be a man and step up to what "The big boys ride". Talk about a SICK bike...next time I'm down there, I'll take some pics for y'all (the guy is the owner's son and is the head mechanic).

Don't worry, this shop is like 1/10th the size of Beaudry's :tard:

11. G-Spot

G-Spot Pint Size Pimpin'

But if they have only one mechanic thats semi-good then they are already better then Beaudrys!!!! lol Size doesn't always matter!

12. wazzu mille

wazzu mille Hash Brown Boy

Should have bought an Aprilia. Sorry, I couldn't help it. crackup: