close

Privacy guaranteed - Your email is not shared with anyone.

What is it with NSR?

Discussion in 'Motorcycle Talk' started by ran429, Jun 19, 2005.

1. I am a member of the site there also. Are they all only hip to Newer rides only?
    Something just doesnt seem right when I post there knowing I only have a semi vintage bike - its like I feel out of place there mentioning anything to do with my Gpz or the rides around washington with my Vintage bike owner friends.

A bike is a bike isnt it?

2. Yeah but I think the general consensus is that they are a little posse of REALLY SUPER COOL AWESOME :)roll:) guys, I don't think it's easy to feel like you fit in there no matter what you ride. Never easy to break into a tight group. I didn't bother, as browsing the forums they by and large didn't seem like the kinda guys I'd wanna be associating with anyway. *cough*

3. You are absolutely right. A motorcycle is a motorcycle is a motorcycle. I dont think it should matter what kind of motorcycle you ride, we all enjoy the passion of just riding. Look at the WSU crowd in Pullman, seems like there is a ride every day and the assortment of motorcycles are all across the board, from sportbikes to cruisers to that vintage Radian ( crackup: )

I have nothing bad to say about NSR, but there isnt that much motorcycle talk on there IMHO. And they can get away with that because of how tight knit the group is.

Your vintage motorcycle and all your vintage motorcycle friends are always welcome here! But you knew that already... :mrgreen:

4. Thanks Beans, I like bsing with the people over there, Met a couple at Pacific Raceways. I just feel out of place for some reason over there since I havent got a Brand new Bike that does 100+ mph.
    Oh well, back to being quiet again.

5. I remember your bike, the harleysawki ;)

6. Ran, this is exactly why I don't post over there anymore.. that and the quite low maturity level exibited.

I was more mature acting at 17 than the average poster over there :shock:

PS#: My 'Max will do 155mph, that's not the problem for me...

7. Lucky

Lucky The $75,000 Rider

Never been there, but yeah, a bike is a bike is a bike to me. I think some of the vintage riders have a lot more character than the Fast and the Furious wannabes.

8. There seems to be a lot of the Imma Bikka Stunna Gangsta mentality. There are some cool people there just seems like like alot of BS is flying around. I have hung out at cycle forums for a couple years, don't post much but if you search around there is good info. Not really the NSR just cycle forums in general has a ton of members if you search through achived posts there are some answers to questions floating around.

9. Lucky

Lucky The $75,000 Rider

This is the first bike forum I've ever hung out on, and I'm really happy with what I've learned! You guys are awesome!