close

Privacy guaranteed - Your email is not shared with anyone.

Whats up? New guy Right Here

Discussion in 'Eastside' started by TYBR6, Jun 28, 2005.

1. Whats up everyone. Names Dustin. I am 19 and drive a 04 Yamaha R6. Just got her Saturday from Lynnwood Motoplex. Right now I am on the west side of the state, but me and the gf live in Cheney just off campus and she goes to EWU while me SFCC. Looking forward to meeting everyone. Here are some pics of my bike and my mods so far.
    -Yoshimura Exhaust
    -Puig Windscreen in blue
    -Custom blue bar ends
    -Power Commander
    -GYT-R Valves
    -GYT-R Vlave Springs
    -GYT-R Cams
    -GYT-R Cam Gears
    -GYT-R Velocity Stacks
    -BMC Air Filter
    -Renthal 15 Tooth Front Sprocket
    -Hotbodies Undertail
    -Fender Eliminator
    -Gorilla Alarm
    -CF S/A Slider
    -CF Clutch Slider
    -CF Frame Slider
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]

2. welcome:

Does your girl ride a moto also?

Lots of riders in Cheney and in Spokane. And lots when you head back to the Westside of the state as well.

Join us for a ride!

3. LOL your funny. No she doesn't. It took me 2 years to convince her, and I kinda didn't even convince her of it, just found a good bike that I liked and got it. Needless to say, she isn't too happy. She knows about it, just hasn't seen it yet. I will deff. hit you guys up for some rides when I get back over there, lookin to do some rides over here to while I am here.

4. cordodor

cordodor Retired

good choice on the R6! great bike. Welcome to the forum

5. thanks. All the mods except the sliders came on the bike when I bought it. They said it totaled more than 4g's in add ons but I dont know. They also said that it had so much power it will take down an R1 prior to 04, but I just assumed that was just to get the sale, lol

6. :clap

7. cordodor

cordodor Retired

tuned right, you'll be keeping up pretty well in the curves... dont know about the straight line though. hard to beat the CC's of the liter bike...

What did you pay for it?

8. and then another 1200 in gear and accesories(sliders)

9. :shock:

:shock:

10. my helmet was 500 by itself. Got a nice icon leather jacket. icon gloves and boots. all this the sliders and the bike...0 down 80 a month which includes gap insurance

11. cordodor

cordodor Retired

yeah, i paid $600+tax for my helmet... :ugh:

12. they had a helmet there for 700 that they tried to get me into. It probably had about 10+ different colors on it. crazy as hell looking

13. Kolat

Kolat emw2k9 beer pong champions

that's canadian dollars right?

T

14. Welcome!
    Nice bike. Now keep her that way!
    We need more west side riders. R6s too!

15. jabstar17

jabstar17 Le Bitch

Dude! They bent you over so freakin far, then they slapped you in the ass a few times!

How could ya let them do that!?

But the bike looks sweet! Hope to ride with ya soon....

16. I didn't have a choice really. I needed a ride then and there. I was going to get a 600rr from Everett Powersports, but we were in there for half an hour sitting on the bikes and trying on gear and no one came over to help us out, they just kept walking past us. So we left. But my car was broken down and needed to get to work and didn't have another vehicle

17. I am in Monroe right now so wouldn't mind a west side ride sometime

18. Most of my rides go through Monroe. We'll have to hook up once we get back from Seca.