close

Privacy guaranteed - Your email is not shared with anyone.

Where da ladies at?

Discussion in 'Pullman / Moscow' started by r6fireman1996, Nov 20, 2004.

1. I just want to know and meet the lady riders out there. If so, describe yourself and your bike and post pics... of your bikes :twisted: But seriously, girls who ride rock and I'd like to meet some. Later

2. Pullman use to have a few, but not anymore. All the ones Guff and I know are in Spokane, and they ride nice bikes.

Serissa Blair is still in Pullman and she rides a cool Honda moto, works with Kelly Turk who rides the BMW with the dog haha...anyone seen that guy?

3. jezterr

jezterr Retired Admin

hey dude. try not to multipost so much.

4. Hey - there is me!! But of course the fact that I like to be picky and sure about the bike I am buying before I pick it up makes me seem to others as if I'm full of shit - but that's fine, I'll show them right?

Everyone - applause - I scored a 96% on my written and a 100% on my driven of my endorsement!!!!!

So, until my bike does come, who's putting me on the back of their bike next? I'm getting a little bored of the boys I ride with right now.

xoxox
    Trixie

5. Nothin says classy girl like a photo like that----

So if you are a firewoman, how do you end up with legs like that? Dont you have to be way burly to be a fireperson?

That guy

6. Jafar

Jafar Retired Admin

dang, i failed my driven the first time by dropping my bike and scored just over an 80 the second time. <applause>

i think i need lessons.

7. I took the MSF course, they gave me my endorsement after the class. My endorsement is 7-All sizes of motorcycle, two and three-wheeled.

8. Jafar

Jafar Retired Admin

JR (jesterz) and i were up on capitol hill last night and saw, along with a cool looking 998s and an old vintage ducati(chrome piples and sliver ferrings and tank), a couple of girls hanging out sipping espresso at caffe vivaci with they're helmets on the table and they're sportbikes behind them in the lot.

we need flyers!

9. I know...the ones I have now are kinda crude. I'm working on new flyers. Gimme a day or two...dang do I have to do everything around here :D

10. Hey, now! I've been putting out flyers on bikes. Probably gave out a good three or four! :)