close

Privacy guaranteed - Your email is not shared with anyone.

Who is going to the Portland Waterfront Blues festival?

Discussion in 'Lounge' started by Max_&_Blondie, Jun 28, 2005.

1. We're going on Friday.. it's a blast and it's free if you bring a can of food (anything) for charity.

It's friday thru Sunday (1st thru the 3rd of July)

2. KCander

KCander El Duderino "Old Timer"

Damn, I love the blues, wish it wasn't in Portland, don't have the time to get down there!

3. Reminds me of the canned food drives we had when I was a student at WSU. When the times were tough and we were tired of turning ketchup packets and water to make tomato soup, we would throw a party. But instead of cover, let peeps in for free with a can of food...always had a lot of cream corn though after those shindigs.

I heard Corodododor is hosting the next one this fall instead of the famous courtyard party.

4. cordodor

cordodor Retired

oh, you heard that, huh? is it because of the party we threw last february?
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]

5. Who is the band? Blondie is taking advanced lessons in electric guitar and she's very good on the classical.

6. cordodor

cordodor Retired

i forget their name... i'm sure they were just together while in school. since then, a few of them have moved away...

7. max, which way you goin to get there? I might have a few roads to spice the trip up.

E

8. Unfortunately we're going in Susan's Saturn. Wasn't my decision, she does not want to ride home late in the evening when it's "cold" :roll:

9. Yes, but she's prettier than you !! :nana

10. Word is they are trying to revive the courtyard party this year. (new to WSU so have never been to know what it was).