close

Privacy guaranteed - Your email is not shared with anyone.

Who wants daniel to fighter the 12?

Discussion in 'Motorcycle Talk' started by Fighterama, Apr 21, 2005.

1. Post up, either pressure him to do it or talk him out of it, but sound off, lets see what people think....

E

2. Yep with chrome wheels, faux fur and a 12o'clock bar :cheers:

3. here is my friend who wrecked his zx-12r, then did just that and turned it into a streetfighter...here is the only pic of it i could find but it actually looks pretty dang good....

[​IMG]

4. You might as well make a stunt bike out of it, put a crash cage on around the engine and a 12 bar on the back and call it good, oh yeah, don't forget the 70 tooth rear sprocket. Fighterama can get you some good 12 bars and crash cages welded up for a good price. I've heard he does pretty good work. Been thinkin of having him build a different cage for my stunter. Buy your second bike like you had hoped for twisties and for trips. You'll have one for when you feel like being a hooligan or to run to your local library, and the other for bangin corners. Thats how I did it.

5. His bike is a touch plain. We could do more, esp in the front fairing and fender, lighting, color, wheels, etc. Not to mention Might get in touch with spondon and get a one off single sider for the back of it. That would be nice......

E

6. Oic Wot You Did There

7. Picky no worky fo me:tard: