close

Privacy guaranteed - Your email is not shared with anyone.

Who was the motorcycle group downtown?

Discussion in 'Eastside' started by beansbaxter, Jul 16, 2005.

1. I hear the sound of a gang of sportbikes revving their engines on the corner of Washington & Sprague in downtown Spokane. I walk outside of my office and see them all at the red light lined up before taking off.

Two riders were in the parking lot next to them so walked across the street. Turns out to be 929man and BLCKBSTRD...who else was riding? Bastards should have stopped to say hi :thefinge:

2. I never did understand why people riding in groups always seem to have to make sure their throttles work over and over and over and over and over and over while sitting at a stop light. It doesn't matter what city you're in, sportbikes always seem to be snapping the throttle...over and over and over and over and...... :scratchea :scratchea

3. It's just all the adrenaline and Testosterone mixin it up....... Besides you can't really tell if you're runnin right with all that extra noise around right?

4. Kolat

Kolat emw2k9 beer pong champions

it was me, damian, ross, crow, saoud, the kid with the old red bike.

T

5. Perferd

Perferd Grade A Champion

LOL when I lived in Japan there were biker gangs and they would roll down the streets revving. When I say revving I mean ALL THE WAY DOWN THE STREET. It was the most annoying thing I had ever heard for miles and miles tens of bikes just on and off the throttle grrrrrrrrrr

6. It could have been worse I suppose...as I imagine 10 sportbikes all with 10 D&D exhausts... :tard:

7. Kolat

Kolat emw2k9 beer pong champions

saoud bouncing off rev limiter on the bus counts for 2 bikes with D&D's right?

T