close

Privacy guaranteed - Your email is not shared with anyone.

Who's bike...

Discussion in 'Eastside' started by Johnny-B, Apr 6, 2005.

1. I've seen a primer-gray gixxer 2000-2002 (i think 750) with some red on the tank...i've seen it like 5 times...WHO IS IT????

2. lovehate...did that bike ride with us this past Saturday?

I still gotta go through those pics and post them.

3. If the guy had on a red JR jacket then yes it may be.

4. Johnny-B I was wondering why you want to know who this feller is?

5. Just cause I see him ALL THE TIME, it doesn't really matter to me anyway, was more or less curious if you all knew who he was. And I guess I have my answer.

6. John has a peculiar affinity for grey bikes and their riders. Its alot like when you bring a female dog thats in heat around the sire, he gets REALLY excited and begins to hump the air. Yes, he will hump your leg as well, but the funnier sight is just dry humping oblivion, with no apparent contact. Keep in mind, once he starts, its best to just let him finish.

This public service announcement brought to you by Fighters West! Happy to take care of your bike building and modification needs. No job is too big or too small, just message me on the board!

E

7. james1300

james1300 Track School Dazed

Re: Air Humping.....Oh Yew!

8. Its pretty much the safest form of humping....little know fact

9. Im riding a primer grey gixxer. Its a 2005 600. I havent taken it to paint yet...but its blue and white on the tank