close

Privacy guaranteed - Your email is not shared with anyone.

Who's got a cool whip...

Discussion in 'Lounge' started by R7-RYDER, May 17, 2005.

1. anybody got any outstanding rides they want to show off??? Let's see 'em.

2. jabstar17

jabstar17 Le Bitch

how about an 86 March Indy Car!! Driving by Roberto Guero!

I will put some up tonight

3. cordodor

cordodor Retired

i like my truck, but i wouldn't call it a cool whip... cars are nice though. post up if it's worth postin!

4. jabstar17

jabstar17 Le Bitch

how do we post up pictures on this new forum setup?

5. cordodor

cordodor Retired

the only way i can figure to do it is to [ img ] [ /img ] around each picture url

6. 954rr

954rr Thumper

i don't have any pictures but i have a 99 turbo civic

7. Pretty clean and basic to look at but it made 402whp on 92 octane + a 600cc methanol injector.

[​IMG]

8. mjn

mjn Forum Admin Staff Member

Holy thread resurection batman!

I love Cool Whip....I used to eat that shit right outa the can....MMMMM good!:mrgreen:

9. I admit that's what came to my mind......:scratchea

10. mjn

mjn Forum Admin Staff Member

Go figure!:)

sorry!

11. 1993 Toyota MR2 Turbo with a Gen 3 3SGTE. Put down 275 WHP the other day with exhaust+Intake+ 4lbs of boost for a total of 17 psi, and it ran a 12.7s 1/4 mile the weekend after I got the swap done.

(some pictures are from before the swap)

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

12. Resurrected for good cause! 2 more cars posted than back in May lol

13. 1990 Toyota Camry, Baby Blue Edition. 65 series tire and absolutly no shocks. It's a classic, I figure it'll be worth somethin someday, maybe a 1K, I dunno.

14. My car needs some stuff to be cool.

15. my wife's mini cooper s is pretty fun to drive.

[​IMG]

16. pjd

pjd Moderator

*sigh*
    No, I wish I did. Maybe that's something I'll work on next year. One of the reasons I try to ride year round is I just hate driving my truck. I rode today for the first time since breaking my collar bone back on the 4th and it was a mistake. By the time I got to work and then back home I was numb from the pain. :banghead:

Cage rest of the week and I think I'm only scheduled like 2 days next week, hopefully that'll get me healed up enough to get riding again after the 1st.

Oh, but I do want a cool cage. I'd really like a 2004 - 2006 325i...something about the styling does it for me.

17. Peej, rethink the 3 series. I had the 330ci coupe Dinan. Tricked out blah blah blah. Earned enough points for the badge even. In my opionion, they're very high maintenance. Too high maintenance in fact. I'm not kidding when I say I spent a good chunk of change on my 330. Nice looking ride, but god damn!? When I drove that thing like I wanted to drive it, a fkn light would come on. Whenever the CEL came on $$$$Cha-mufuckin-Ching!$$$$

Seriously, rethink that purchase. Why not get a Hoe? A Tahoe like mine? You know that's a sick ass ride. :evil4:

18. 89 Supercharged MR2 with a few mods. :ninja:

It's my street legal go-kart but I haven't driven it in quite awhile... :x

19. PS, the 325 is pretty gutless. If you're going to get a bimmer, get the M3, or the new 330. They're not kidding when they say "if you can't afford to maintain the Bimmer, then don't buy one"...

Fun cars, and even sexy, but very spendy...