close

Privacy guaranteed - Your email is not shared with anyone.

Who's riding to "The One" MC show February 14?

Discussion in 'The Dalles' started by GS1200, Jan 10, 2015.

1. I rode to every one of these shows except last year because of the snow. I'll be leaving The Dalles about 9-10AM and returning around 4-5PM. Yes, it will be cold, so what? Who's up?

2. I've not heard of this show before, but it looks pretty interesting. I'm a tentative yes. Nothing better than a commitment that is non-committing.

3. Usually $1 pabst beer. Lots of hipsters and others. Cool scene. I met up w/ GS1200 one year while he was leaving. I'm not sure if he was on a Ducati or some equally exotic bike.

I was on my ratbike RD400F.

Go, it will be worth it. Hopefully it won't be cold as Alaska this time!

4. Yes! Hipsters, wear your skinny pants! What really impressed me were the amount of peeps that actually rode there bikes there. I even met some yankers (I love that word) that rode their Ducati and Triumph all the way from Sacramento. If you like bikes you need to go. Did I mention it's free?

http://the1moto.com

5. DGA

DGA Moderator

I have more fun at The One than probably any other car or bike show I've even been to. I'm certain that it's because there are some great bikes on display and I can suck down Blue Ribbon like it's only water (which it most likely is).

6. Plans to ride have changed. It turns out I have to drop my wife off at the airport Saturday. I'll still be there but not on bike. I was really looking forward to the ride.