close

Privacy guaranteed - Your email is not shared with anyone.

Why me God?

Discussion in 'Motorcycle Talk' started by Blackstar, Jun 3, 2005.

1. This weather is begining to piss me off!!!! Good lord must i be tortured every day by logging onto this site and having the fact that it's sunny and great riding on the other side of the mountains thrown in my face?!?!?! :x I JUST WANT TO RIDE IN NICE WEATHER IS THAT TOO MUCH TO ASK??!?!?!? Even my friends back in cali are thowing it in my face. I can scarcely remember what the bright hurty day star even looks like.... i does get better right? I mean isn't there like two weeks in July were the sun actually comes out for some significant amount of time? I mean at this point I'm soooo white at this point i'm actually turning opaque....sorry it just really got to me today after viewing the forecast of my weekend....rain rain rain rain.... someday rain I will have my revenge :evil:

2. Usually the closer you get to july the nicer it gets. but our real summer starts after the 4th

3. EASTSIDE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! crackup:

4. don't want to be mean but it's blue sky, 70 degrees and no traffic over here - with lots of twisties - Saturday is predited to have a 3%chance for rain but it will be partly cloudy - oh yes, I know we're in the boonies - but for riding a bike it's hard to beat at least 8 months of the year - winter we'll give away - and go skiing - that is if there is any snow - come on over and enjoy the roads and no traffic too - we'd love to have you - seriously - we'll show you some great riding over here -

Steve

5. jabstar17

jabstar17 Le Bitch

You know I bet there is scientific reason to your qeustion. Or maybe its just cause your there?!

Sorry to hear about the wheather, bro!

6. As I said in an earlier post. Summer begins July 5th on the west side. Typically rainy/cloudy for the holiday, then nice for the next three/four months. Not quite 8, but I'll take it.