close

Privacy guaranteed - Your email is not shared with anyone.

Why you always watch your mirrors at stop lights....

Discussion in 'Motorcycle Talk' started by Gixxer1k04, Feb 14, 2005.

1. Guff

Guff Forum Admin Staff Member

Are there any clips of this that are less choppy?

-Guff

2. Bah, you on dial-up or something? :p

It's a gif - who knows why someone made it into animated gif - dumb!

It's not choppy if you let all the images load.

3. Guff

Guff Forum Admin Staff Member

I'm on the school's t1 connection... clicked the link, went to help a student, came back a few min later and chop chop chop... I'll try it again in a little bit.

-Guff

4. :) I'm really happy some one told me about this site and I registered. This is a great place to be; specially if your coming back to riding like my self. All the information coming in is a great source of awareness and eye opener.

5. jezterr

jezterr Retired Admin

not necessarily choppy as it was slowed down... if it was played in real time i bet you wouldn't quite get the same effect.

i saw this video before. it turns out the person in the truck wasn't paying attention to his driving - was too busy gaping at the police car and the guy that got pulled over.

FUCKING DUMBASS. PAY ATTENTION TO YOUR DRIVING, ASSHOLE.

more reason for me to hate people that slow down and cause bad traffic because they're looking at the accident ON THE OTHER SIDE OF THE FUCKING FREEWAY. that so pisses me off when you get to the part where traffic frees up and you find out that nothing was blocking your side of the freeway.

MORONS.

here's the aftermath of that video...

http://ridersforum.netfirms.com/picturepro/nfpicturepro/thumbnails.php?album=21