close

Privacy guaranteed - Your email is not shared with anyone.

WMRRA at Spokane Raceway this weekend!

Discussion in 'Motorcycle Talk' started by Jafar, Jul 18, 2005.

1. Jafar

Jafar Retired Admin

i'm going to be at Spokane Raceways for the WMRRA event for part of saturday and most of sunday. anyone else able to meet up there this weekend?

does anyone know if they let people out on the track at Spokane Raceways, like at Pacific Raceways?

2. Perferd

Perferd Grade A Champion

I am down to ride over there and watch some races...I have some track days coming up maybe I can get some pointers lol

3. I'm down, so long as it doesn't interfere with my work schedule.

4. Jafar

Jafar Retired Admin

well, i'll probably be there all day sunday, and part of the day saturday. sunday is the races, saturday is practice.

5. Jafar
    sunday camp motorsports is having the breakfast ride.we start at camp and ride to the track to watch the races. You should hook up with us..the food is free at camps. let me know and we can hook up this weekend..

6. Perferd

Perferd Grade A Champion

Really I want to do the breakfast thing for sure...

7. check the eastside look for the ride on july the 24th psoted by G-SPOT.

8. jabstar17

jabstar17 Le Bitch

I will go Sat for sure, need to get my Suspension set up!

9. G-Spot

G-Spot Pint Size Pimpin'

I don't think that 1000 will mind, if anyone fromt he west side needs a place to crash Sat. night we have a sparre bed....

10. snake

snake Paralized with excitement

I was told that they do let you take a couple of laps. I guess we will see. I wonder if you are required to have full leathers?

11. jabstar17

jabstar17 Le Bitch

Its called a taste of racing. You get fallow one of the racers, for about 10 laps. Thats all, its like $20. You need to have full gear.

12. Perferd

Perferd Grade A Champion

Shit I will pack mine up in my backpack if its true...Just more prep time for my track days

13. Jafar

Jafar Retired Admin

free food!? track time!? life is almost complete! :mrgreen:

14. I will check out the races on Sunday and probably part of Saturday.

15. Jafar

Jafar Retired Admin

in what way, jabstar, are you crazy?

16. Actually I saw guys at PR just wearing (presumably doubled up) jeans, but the helmet/jacket/etc is mandatory.

17. I guess I am not going to the races this weekend...bummer...I have to go to Atlanta.

Have fun out there!

18. snake

snake Paralized with excitement

We hope you don't over heat in Atlanta.

19. jabstar17

jabstar17 Le Bitch

I think, you need to have boots, riding pants not jeans, jacket, gloves, and of course a helmet! Each track has different requirements.

Fighterama- Crazy I am! So I have been told by many! It is of my religion/beliefs; cause I have none! BWAHAHAHA! And in the way I act and conduct in everyday life... I dont think twice about stuff, 'If I am standing on the edge of a 60' cliff, and want to jump off into a lake or river, I will!' I am not one to stand around and think about it! Yes there might be people crazier then me, and I would hope so.

20. I said nothing...

You mean Jafar?

And I agree, you dont think twice about stuff.

E