close

Privacy guaranteed - Your email is not shared with anyone.

women riders on concours

Discussion in 'Westside' started by kyler jenson, Nov 30, 2017.

1. Morning, I bought my 14 from a gal this last spring. I was a bit surprised SHE was the owner..
    As we talked I asked about how the bike had been treated- like how fast for instance? She replies that she's been up to 90. Always operated in eco mode for mileage. I'm thinkin' "great no abuse". In the weeks following I decided to bring er' up a bit, see how she goes. I went up to 115 and it didn't feel like it had any more. So I kept bringing it up every so often and it got better. More half to 3/4 throttle at lower speeds started clearing it out. I think she operated with a tad too light of throttle. Now it'll go right on up to 140 no problem. Haven't really wanted to go faster than that thanks. I must say that at that velocity it really sounds like you're in a jet at altitude. So the question is, how many women riders on these? I found one. .KJ

2. You'll want to get the ECU flashed by 2 Wheel DynoWorks. They have a black friday sale for $269 ending today that'll totally wake up the bike

3. Yo Naked, I believe mine was flashed. Just not sure who did it. Thanks for the reply!

4. Hello Kyler, do you live in the Seattle area? RAM Mounts is looking to use a Concours in the next powersports catalog. We'd be offering free RAM product in exchange for some photographs taken of the bike! Please let me know.