close

Privacy guaranteed - Your email is not shared with anyone.

WSU MC Club Photoshoot - May 5 - Shopko - 10am

Discussion in 'Pullman / Moscow' started by Skier, Apr 22, 2005.

1. Now: 10 am, this Thursday, ShopKo parking lot. Be there, tell all your friends!

OLD POST:Better get this done while people are stil in town!

Here's the drill, to my knowledge: we gather up the local riders in the ShopKo parking lot and take pictures. The hard part is going to be getting everyone together, so I figure if we hash out the date and time now, we can start advertising and get something done. 8)

Here are the dates/times I am thinking of:

April 30th: Saturday before finals week. Everyone can use a break from studying!
    May 1st: Sunday before finals week. Same thing.
    May 7th: Saturday after finals week. Everyone should be done with their semester of school so things should be smooth sailing for students.
    May 8th: Sunday after finals week. Same deal.

Let me know your thoughts/suggestions, thanks!

2. Lucky

Lucky The $75,000 Rider

I'm good for the 30th and the 7th.

And I'm free anytime after 3:30 on both Sundays as well.

3. April 30 or May 1 work for me.

4. ill be there before finals week and maybe after finals depending on when i start work

5. I'm open for riding the rest of my life. :)

Let me know where and when and I'll tag along.

6. just let me know when, and I will be there. 8)

7. I'm thinking 4:30 or so THIS SUNDAY should work. I'm off work at 4 so I can scoot over and we'll get something done.

Tell all your friends!

8. We should try and get a pic in before the ride on saturday and then go for our ride. Then we would have a nice big group to ride with

9. If ya do Sunday, I can make it.

10. So, uhh, today was the day. I totally forgot about it - at 4:30 I was just off of work and was getting new cotter pins for my Rad, then repairing my turn signal mounting bracket. Shall we reschedule?

11. Thursday morning, Leif and I have a long motorcycle trip planned out to Seattle. How about Thursday morning sometime?

12. I am a newbie to the group, for etiquette's sake how long should a person be in the group before getting in the pic?

L

13. Oh, how's 30 seconds or so sound? ;)

beansbaxter: Might be interested in joining you guys, if you don't mind. Check my other thread, I want to take a longer ride. :) Sounds like a possible time for a shoot, as well.

14. cordodor

cordodor Retired

i was back in town at that time but didn't get to the site in time for the shoot. If you wanna do it this week, i'll be there.

15. Sorry guys as I was on another ride Sunday and didn't even think about the photo shoot. :wink:

Pick another time and we can try again!?

Lia...just show up if you can and smile alot for the camera...it's a fun thing to do and the more the merrier! :)

16. No time requirement, so you best be there!

17. cordodor

cordodor Retired

yeah, get in the pic, just promise to ride with us...

18. Ok, see you Thurs morn?
    L :D

19. I am here all summer! And haven't been out of town on my bike yet, actually. This weekend, if it works out, I want to go out. Whistle Clean said he'd play tour guide.

20. Thursday morning...earlier the better...what time??