close

Privacy guaranteed - Your email is not shared with anyone.

WSU Motorcycle Club - Summer 2002

Discussion in 'Motorcycle Talk' started by beansbaxter, Oct 8, 2004.

1. jezterr

jezterr Retired Admin

yeah... you need new pictures...

2. Guff

Guff Forum Admin Staff Member

That white river action looks intense. How long have you been doing that?

-Guff

3. Given the average age of the guys in that top photo, you might find this hard to believe but,,, I've been going on multi-day river trips for 45 years and started running the big white stuff back in 1977. I've run the Grand Canyon 3 times [kayak t wice, raft once] and guided in WA state for several years. That particular pic is on the Selway River in Idaho.

Anyone holding a permit for a great river and needing experienced raft support from a dutch ove chef is encouraged to contact me :)

4. Guff

How does one go about getting certified/ a permit, and how much would it cost? I'm just a poor college student. :?

-Guff

5. There's no certification [in free countries that is... Kalifornia might be different]. Permits for many rivers are distributed by a lottery which one must apply for each year. For the Grand Canyon there is a waiting list. I waited 7 years for my canyon permit but I understand the current wait is 18 years for a private permit.

6. That looks like a blast.

7. Guff

So you're saying to apply now? :p

-Guff

8. Guff

LETS STAY ON TOPIC PEOPLE! :twisted: There needs to be a facist emoticon.

-Guff

9. Guff

Maybe a straight faced emoticon wearing combat boots and a helmet. One boot could be down and the other coming up in a stiff legged march? :wink:

-Guff

10. way to stay on topic boys... sheesh

the two chics in those pics at top RULE!
    (I think there's just two girls... i could be off :p)
    Some day I'll be just like that sexy chic jezterr drew for the "distracting" logo ;) LOOK OUT BOYS, HERE I COME!

11. HEY, thats me! but thats not my bike N E more. Daniel, when do we get a new pic? how about the daily grind one? If I could figure out how to post it I would. But till then heres the link: http://pg.photos.yahoo.com/ph/fire_man1996/detail?.dir=678a&.dnm=f256.jpg&.src=ph

Of course in both the pics I'm not looking at the camera and look like a jacka$$. Oh well, means we'll just need another pic sometime.
    Later

12. Don't worry, once we get a lil further into the winter non-riding season, I'll be posting up a TON of pics, including the daily grind one, etc.

13. [​IMG]

The Bandidos Motorcycle Club, also known as the Bandido Nation, is a "one-percenter" motorcycle gang[1][2][3] and organized crime syndicate with a worldwide membership. The club was formed in 1966 by Don Chambers in Texas. Its motto is We are the people our parents warned us about. It is estimated to have 2,400 members in 210 chapters, located in 16 countries. The club considers itself to be an Outlaw Motorcycle Club. The Federal Bureau of Investigation as well as the Criminal Intelligence Service Canada have named the Bandidos an Outlaw Motorcycle Gang.

14. [​IMG]

15. Okay not sure how my phone posted in a totally unrelated thread

Last edited: Oct 20, 2013
  16. Mine has done that at least once before