close

Privacy guaranteed - Your email is not shared with anyone.

Yakima Riders: Introduce yourself and sound off!

Discussion in 'Yakima' started by Vanquisher, Apr 25, 2007.

1. Hey mike come Monday at 6 and we can talk rides

Last edited: Mar 5, 2015
  2. Whassup all...

Ok, tired of lurking so I guess its time to join the fray...

Semi-recent transplant to the area (2 years ago) and still going thru withdrawls because I used to ride 130 miles a day to work and back while living outside of Sacramento. Currently living only 6 miles from work, so I am doing a LOT less oil changes :D

I have owned about a dozen bikes, and been riding anything I can get my paws on since I was 12. Currently rocking an 05 Honda RC51 which is fun to stomp around on, but the dam Ducati dealer keeps teasing me ;)

3. Welcome to the group!

4. Welcome post any rides you'd like to go on go to bike nights if you want to meet people sx4 knows lots of good roads too if your looking to learn the area

5. Checking in from Yakima here. New to the group but watching the weather get better everyday. Lots of time to ride if anyone is in.

6. Welcome!!!!!

GStrekwest500 likes this.
  7. Hey sx4 is that desert valley powersports any good? Planning a ride down this week if the weather holds

SX/4 likes this.
  8. Well I haven't been in there in about 6 years. They used to have a decent amount of stuff. Have to go check it out and see what ya think. :)

GStrekwest500 likes this.
  9. Gotcha. Thanks for the help!

SX/4 likes this.

10. You bet, anytime bud!

11. Hi, new to the forum, lived in Yakima all my life, been riding motorcycles for about 2 years, but been a snowmobiler for 10 years. Looking for folks to ride bikes with now that it's warming up. I'm not a speed freak, I just like the acceleration and cruising around, particularly in the mountains.

Seth

12. ^^ Im late but welcome!!!

I'm always up for a ride. :)

13. I'll ride with ya ! Ya I try to keep my hooliganery to the track

SX/4 likes this.