close

Privacy guaranteed - Your email is not shared with anyone.

yo ridaz

Discussion in 'Eastside' started by cbrrr600_03, Jun 9, 2005.

1. Hey new to the biker scene. Just got my 03 cbr rr, just wanted to know when the next gathing is gonna happen to go on a ride. Hey hit this up with the postings. Let the newcomer see what you washington riders got. :shock:

2. Check out the regional sections to see what's going on. There is a ride on this Sunday in Pullman. Big day, about 300 miles or so, should be a lot of fun!

3. Welcome. Where are you from? The eastside has more rides (damn weather). Us westsiders still haven't gotten together much yet. There is a g2g tonight in Greenlake. Check the regional boards.

4. KCander

KCander El Duderino "Old Timer"

5. You east or west? The bride is outa town til tuesday, so Im layin the marathon rides down, Im open fri at 2 til sun at 10pm. Ill be ridin, lemme know

E

6. i'm located in spokane wa. Is there any get togethers in spokane?

7. All the time,if you cant find someone on this site just go to office depot people always hang out in the parking lot

8. The majority of us are in the 'kan. Im around all weekend, and usually ride weekdays when the hottie is at work. Lemme know when ya wanna ride.

E

9. Like they said; you won't have a problem meeting up with people over there. The numbers just keep adding up on the eastside.
    Again welcome and by the way, nice bike. Post a picture when you get a chance.

10. hey were are you guys gonna meet up before you guys head down to pullman for the ride. Just wonderin because me an my bro want to go to. My bro has a gixxer 1000 04. Hey hit it up quick because sundays comin up.

11. Hey, if he is in Pullman, then check out the WSU section in the Eastside region of the forum. Rides, dates, times, and places are all in there. Check it out.