close

Privacy guaranteed - Your email is not shared with anyone.

You know your addicted to motorcycles when...

Discussion in 'Motorcycle Talk' started by beansbaxter, Oct 12, 2004.

1. Yes, yes, yes, you know your addicted to motorcycles when...

...You make a sharp left hand turn in your car and crack your head on the drivers side window as you lean into the turn.

...You jam on the brakes at the last minute trying to do a 'stoppie'.

...Open the door to drag your knee.

...Wear your gear in your car.

...Have a 10 year old motorcycle magazine stack in your house that the fire department is not too happy about.

...Your Sidi's are your dancing shoes.

...You bring your ICON Ti glove to a fist fight.

...Wear rain gear through the car wash.

...Replace your steering wheel with clipons.

...You tell your buddies how much lean angle your car got through the last left.

...You bolt crash bobbins to your office chair!

2. Guff

Guff Forum Admin Staff Member

You seriously contemplate suicide when the riding season is over..... *chirp chirp* oh... uh, :lol: scratch that last one.

-Guff

3. When you wave at other riders then realize you are in a cage.

Spent your lunch money on gas.

Hide credit card bills from mama. :oops:

4. WaSSted

WaSSted Kaptain Kirk

Sometimes I find myself making motorcycle noises at work while going around corners and such. Stop laughing, you probably do as well, you just havent realized it yet.

5. when you realize how slow your car actually is....

6. Kolat

Kolat emw2k9 beer pong champions

when you would rather ride to work than drive, even though it's raining and there's a severe storm warning.

T

7. when you keep trying to get the front wheel drive honda to pop a wheelie to no avail.

when you put on full leathers to watch tv. (motogp that is)

when you work for a full day to get a tenth of a second faster per lap.

8. When you seriously spend time on the internet in a vain search for spools for your car, thinkin about the quarter panels you will save.

9. jezterr

jezterr Retired Admin

when you sleep in your leathers to help you dream about riding.

10. when you spend your whole day at work in front of a computer looking at motorcycle sites and forums while getting nothing done.

11. And then realize that your car gets less than half the gas milage your bike does.

12. jezterr

jezterr Retired Admin

and your bike becomes your primary means of transportation. the car is only used to get groceries.

13. We also use our cars in the winter you know the stuff that is white and cold.......

14. Djoplin

Djoplin Investigates Alternative Destinations

Ramage said
    "when you spend your whole day at work in front of a computer looking at motorcycle sites and forums while getting nothing done."

hey that's me!!

15. Kolat

Kolat emw2k9 beer pong champions

I get groceries on the bike, just have to make multiple trips with the backpack, that = more riding time :)

T

16. G-Spot

G-Spot Pint Size Pimpin'

....when you start a thread like this.....and then continue in it! lol

......when your power and water get shut off because you spend the money on the newest frame sliders!!!

17. When you're so hardcore you just throw a chain on the back tire cause Ice spikes are illegal.....and ride all winter.

18. When you *don't own a car, and don't ever care to*...

When the last thing you think of at night is your bike (not your wife) and the first thing you think of in the morning is "the long way" to work..

When you make up an excuse...any excuse..to go the store for anything at all...

When you're ice-riding skills are as fun to use and practice as dirt riding skills...

When winter storm warnings mean you get warmer gloves...

When rainstorms are seen as an opportunity to roost on the freeway and drift in the corners...

When you know for a god given fact that to live is to ride...and to ride is to live.

19. Lucky

Lucky The $75,000 Rider

:shock: