close

Privacy guaranteed - Your email is not shared with anyone.

YOU LAZY BASTARDS!

Discussion in 'Eastside' started by Fighterama, Mar 15, 2005.

1. Get off your dusty arses, theres some riding to be done. I have weekdays free. I know the roads locally. Let me know when and where... Im sick of riding alone, and Ive been developing an uncomfortably close relationship with a bike im building thats leaving some chafing...

Im in spokane

That guy

2. Hey now, I put in a good 80 miles yesterday, I've been a'riding a bit!

Too bad your weekdays are free, that's when I have class and work. :( We might be able to work something out after spring break is done, though - as long as I'm back in Pullman for my 1 and 2 PM classes MWF!

3. I can ride weekends too, just depends on the day.....

that guy

4. Guff

Guff Forum Admin Staff Member

Now that classes are over I'll be able to get out there more... though I'm holding off on any intense riding as my front tire needs to be replaced... but if it's just cruising around and taking it easy I'm all down.

-Guff

5. I have been riding my old ladys broom until I get another bike- :evil: :twisted: :cry:

6. jabstar17

jabstar17 Le Bitch

Fightarama, I live on the northside of spokeville. I have evenings and weekends off. let me know when u go riding. I have a few friends who would go as well.

7. G-Spot

G-Spot Pint Size Pimpin'

I have afternoons during the week free with the exception of Tuesdays (i work open-close). So let me know.....

8. Im free on weekdays as well in the afternoons so lets get some rides going.

9. jabstar17

jabstar17 Le Bitch

well, when the weather gets better, I game to go in the afternoons, and weekends.

10. Well Giggalos, you just gotsta plan somethin. Im always up to get the 'fighter out, even in rain. If its nice, the princess will come out as well, but its has to be a twisty road and some nice ass weather....

E

11. jabstar17

jabstar17 Le Bitch

hey Fighterrama, are you eric, or if not who are ya?

12. For anyone who wants to know...

IM MAGIC

13. What a useful resurrection...